Adhesive systems can be devided by several criteria:
- depending on the substrate and the materials we want to bond: metal, wood, plastic, stone …,
- depending on the industry in which they are used: nautical and marine, construction, white goods, furniture, transport, mechanical engineering, electronics …
- depending on the type of adhesive materials: double-sided adhesive tapes, epoxy, MMA, polyurethane, MS polymer, silicone, cyanoacrylates, anaerobic…
Notwithstanding the foregoing, adhesives are widely and increasingly usable.
In the industry, where adhesives have not yet been presented in production processes, they might take up an important place tomorrow. Adhesives developed for (just) one application, can tomorrow meet completely new needs in some other industry.
The diverse range of adhesives on the market gives us a huge choice of choosing the best one for a specific application. I will do my best in order to find the right adhesive or adhesive tape for what you need. I offer a wide range of adhesives from renowned manufacturers, and I am not bound to one producer. This gives me the freedom and objectivity to choose the right adhesive material form my clients and is also the foundation of trust my business partners bestow upon me.
The wide range of adhesives, among which I look for and find the right for you, are:
- Polyurethane adhesives and sealants
- MMA; Methyl methacrylate adhesives
- Epoxy adhesives
- Hot melt adhesives
- Silicone adhesives and sealants
- Adhesives and sealants based on MS-Polymer
- Cyanoacrylate adhesives
- Anaerobic adhesives
- Dispersion adhesives
- Dispensing equipment